Your right to an attorney in case of an accident that involves a vehicle


If you have been involved in a car accident in Germany (also as a pedestrian or a cyclist or if your car was parked and hit by another vehicle) and you are not at fault, you have the right to an attorney, whose fees are fully covered by the opposing car insurance. That means, that you may hire an attorney of your choice to represent you and assist you on your claims, without having to pay for the fees.


If your are involved in a traffic accident with no fault on your own, your are entitled to numerous claims against the insurance of the owner of the car that caused the accident. Please see my article for more information "Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims in Germany ".


If you would like to inquire about this possibility, you are welcome to give me a call at  0631 - 84 27 759. Or you can write me an e-mail to kanzlei (at) and I will respond within one day.


If you do not live in Germany or not anymore, but still have a case in Germany pending or you have claims in Germany due to an accident, I can gladly assist you. Neither a plaintiff nor a defendant have to be necessarily present in Germany in a civil law suit. A lawyer can act as a proxy. I have and still represent clients that live abroad and all cases have been and are very well handled via phone and e-mail.


Dirk Polishuk

Europaallee 10

67657 Kaiserslautern


Tel: 0631 / 84 27 759

Fax: 0631 / 27 75 73 009

E-Mail: kanzlei (at)





Kommentar schreiben

Kommentare: 2
  • #1

    Shanice (Mittwoch, 18 Dezember 2019 15:27)

    I am having a few problems with traffic law.
    Monday I have to report to the Polizei stadium for interrogation.
    1. driving without a license
    2. arguing with the Fahrschein office.
    Can you help?

  • #2

    Dirk Polishuk (Mittwoch, 18 Dezember 2019 18:29)

    Hello Shanice,

    Thank you for your inquiry. You can write me an e-mail, if you like to

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Dirk Polishuk