Traffic accidents / Traffic offenses

I can represent you, if you were in a traffic accident and you would like to make a claim against the insurance. This may even be free of charge to you. For further information please see here.


I can also represent you in criminal cases before the German authorities, if you are being charged with a "hit and run" or a DUI.